For the sixth consecutive year, we were selected to design and produce the Annual report 2019-2020 of the World Customs Organization (WCO), in house, in English and French. In just a few weeks we delivered the two versions of the 192-page Annual Report. Infographics, graphs, charts, tables, text, photos were designed and treated with great care to create a splendid-looking document. And so were the dozens of pages of tables displaying every country detail.
But before that, we had designed and produced for the World Customs Organization (WCO) the following communication tools:
- the Annual report of the EU-WCO Programme for HS in Africa funded by the European Union and implemented by WCO
- the 52-page booklet 2019 of PICARD professional standards in English and French
- the 15th Integrity Newsletter 2019 designed in Word (template), a 28-page booklet in English and French
- the Career Development Programme 2019, a 20-page booklet format A4 in English and French
- the five previous Annual reports (2014–2015, 2015–2016, 2016–2017, 2017–2018, 2018-2019)
- the bilingual poster for the International Customs Day (for six consecutive years),
- seven movies: six Mercator Programme clips, one corporate movie on CTS
- two animations: one animation for the Greetings card, two corporate movies for CLiKC!